Thursday, January 27, 2011

Strange Trend with NFL Players


Starting this year in particular, a very odd trend is starting to take place around the league. NFL football players, yes grown ass men, are spokesmen for hair care products. Two of the NFL's greatest defensive players that are known for ridiculous hits and their defensive dominance are spokesmen for Head and Shoulders and Suave, Troy Polamalu and Clay Matthews. I understand the rational of Head and Shoulders and Suave, but at the same time it makes these two players look like b*@ches. If I was a marketing firm and wanted to use a spokesmen for something, I would go after a hard-nosed crazy s.o.b and have him talk about beer or what have you. My choice for the next NFL spokesmen for Natural Light Beer is...............Brett Keisel. While not as well known as the other two, he presence surpasses everyone's in my opinion from just a straight physical appearance. 

Tell me that face can't sell Natty Light

Much love,
Lion

3 comments:

  1. How Tom Brady isn't a spokesperson for Aveda or Vidal Sasoon, i'll never understand. what a bitch he is

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom Brady should be a spokesmen for tampax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brady doesn't need shampoo or tampax, he's finally a spokesman for his lifelong love, UGG Boots. “I have worn and loved the UGG brand for a long time.” Tom Brady

    ReplyDelete