Monday, February 7, 2011

Who Is Ready For Some Movies?

Below you will find a list of movies that are scheduled to be released this year and in 2012 by their release dates. If there was as trailer available, then I posted it, if not I gave you a link to IMDB to get more information of the movie itself.  Now I did not post every single movie that is coming out, but instead, movies that I thought the majority of our readers would take an interest in. I am sure I probably left some good ones out that I am not aware of, but I hope I pinpointed some of the better ones. Hope you all enjoy the list.

Much Love,
Lion
 

2011


Cedar Rapids - February 11th


I Am Number 4 - February 18th


Hall Pass - February 25th
 


Rango - March 4th


The Adjustment Bureau - March 4th


Battle: Los Angeles - March 11th


Elektra Luxx - March 11th


Red Riding Hood - March 11th


Black Death - March 11th


Paul - March 18th


Sucker Punch - March 25th


Your Highness - April 8th


Scream 4 - April 15th


Apollo 18 - April 22nd


Thor - May 6th


Priest - May 13th


Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides - May 20th


The Hangover 2 - May 26th


X-Men: First Class - June 3rd


Super 8 - June 10th


Green Lantern - June 17th


Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon - July 1st



Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - July 15th


Winnie the Pooh - July 15th


Captain America: The First Avenger - July 22nd

Cowboys and Aliens - July 29th


Horrible Bosses - July 29th


The Smurfs - August 3rd


The Darkest Hour - August 5th


Conan the Barbarian - August 19th


Warrior - September 9th


Moneyball - September 23rd


Real Steel - October 7th


The Thing - October 14th


Tower Heist - November 4th


Immortals - November 11th


Rise of the Apes - November 23rd


Hugo Cabret - December 9th


Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol - December 16th


Untitled Sherlock Holmes Sequel


The Rum Diary - No Release Date (2011)


2012
They are listed in order in which they are scheduled to be released, but these are subject to change so I left the release date off. 


4 comments:

  1. I bet of all those movies Craig is the most pumped about Underworld 4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really have no idea what movie I would want to see out of all the ones listed. My brain wanted to explode when I was posting all of these, because I literally want to see every single one of them. The one listed at the very bottom called Dark Shadows intrigues me a great deal b/c it is a new Tim Burton movie as well as the Rum Diaries because it's another Hunter S. Thompson novel made into a movie. But to be honest, you could throw a dart if all of those were listed and I would be equally happy seeing any of them (aside from Winnie the Pooh and the Smurfs, but I would see them if the lady wants to)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope Captain America turns out to be as cool as it looks. Your Highness looks hilarious. I gotta say I'm super pumped about Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Killer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my worries about Captain America, that lead actor is hard to take serious sometimes. Your Highness is going to be hilarious, I have no doubts. As for Abraham Lincoln, I don't really know a lot about it yet, but just the thought of Honest Abe kicking the shit out of some vampires is just fine by me.

    ReplyDelete